The most brilliant part of marketing your charity online, is that you can engage with your specific target markets more effectively whilst also spending less money.
Could you target specific demographics including their film/music tastes with an article in the newspaper? With Google Adwords and Facebook Ads, you can. Here’s a quick checklist to make sure that you’re maximising the great cost effective online marketing tools.
- Website – Does you website give users a reason to revisit? Is it mobile/tablet optimised?
- Analytics – Do you have the ability to track and monitor your online marketing?
- Email – Do you have a good quality database that you send regular updates to?
- Engagement – Does your charity have an effective online sales process?
- Blog – Do you write a blog that is interesting and informative to your target market?
- Social Media – Is your charity active on one of the many social media platforms out there?
- Visible on searches – Is your charity available on online searches for relevant key words?